// // //

Monday, April 22, 2013

Challenge 220 - Pizza! Pizza!


Switcheroo-take a scrapbook layout you've seen and turn it into a card or vice versa. 3D projects still welcome using a card OR scrapbook page as your inspiration!

This card inspired me to make this pizza page after watching my grandson, Jake eat pizza. All made from punches. I had made a card similar a long time ago and it all just fit!

Patty Bennett card


Punches include:

3/4" circle punch 119873
1/2" circle punch  119869
1 1/4" circle Punch 119861
1-3/4" scallop circle punch 119854
2-3/8" scallop circle punch 118874
oval scallop die (retired)

It was such fun to make! Enjoy.


Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

This is just a test to see how my new settings work. I have been overrun with anonymous comments (SPAM).

Kris Sobolik said...

What a fun idea, I am terrible with punch art, but I know this is something my kids would love :)