// // //

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sneak Peek

A really neat Hostess Gift featured in the new catalog coming out June 1 is the motivation for this card. It's called Simply Sketched (129672) and I really love it. It has several sentiments and pictures to match! The card base is Gumball Green with a Raspberry Ripple mat. I used papers from the Print Poetry Designer Paper Stack (129312).


Lining the envelope with matching designer paper is really a nice touch. I also stamped the leaves and berries on the outside of the envelope. These are confetti envelopes and I don't think SU sells them anymore but the Very Vanilla would work nicely too. The paper ribbon was done using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch 119275 (which is carried over into the new catalog!).

OH BTW I scanned the envelope top into my Silhouette Program and now can but matching liners that FIT exactly!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: