// // //

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Organizing...

I have been trying to get organized and some cleaning done - out with the old and in with the new! I bound 12 over-sized envelopes together to store the Paper Piercing Packs. I love it. It stands up on my shelf like a little book and all are together in one place. I even made room for expansion! Imagine that...


Each envelope has a picture of the Pack and the item # for easy ordering.

Here's a quick card I made using some scrap die cuts I found while I was cleaning! Turned out kinda cute.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Muffins Mama said...

Oh, this is SO much better than my storage method... all in a zip lock laying on my table. TFS!

Queen Bea Scraps said...

What a FAB idea for your frame-lits and edge-lits. Would you mind sharing your dimension and directions please?