// // //

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Time flies...

Boy time has really gotten away with me this week. I did have an expected surprise with a visit from my daughter and two grandkids! We had such a good time catching up.

As most of you know we have been in quite a heat wave and it's really too hot for any outside activity and you'd think stampin' would be most important. At least it is cool inside!

There are so many ways to add extra touches to our cards, and lace is definitely one of those embellishments that you can add to take our cards to the next level!  So our challenge this week is for you to add lace to your project.  You still have time to play along!

Challenge 227 - Lace


I saw these on blogs or Pintrest? not sure where! But loved 'em so I had to CASE them! 


This week we want to see lace on your projects. Create a card, scrapbook page, 3D item, or anything else you can thing of and use Lace on it.
Need some inspiration? Check out the design team samples HERE
When you get you creation made, you can upload it HERE 


Can't wait to have you play with us!


I did make a few things this week I will share with you today.



Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: