// // //

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas Gift

These are too cute. I was inspired by Becky Roberts (very talented lady) from Inkin' Idaho. BUT the place you order the 4 oz cups were OUT so they are on back order. I used my Silhouette to cut a 4 oz cup which I lined with acetate to show the candy. I used candy canes for straws and filled the cups with Twizzlers.


It is so cute with the little holder and makes a wonderful gift. The snowman on the front was made using the Oval Framelits and Oval punches. Paper is a retired SU Scrappin' Kit. The tag was made using the two trees cut from the cups. WOW what a neat gift! Thanks Becky for such a great project. I do have the cups on back order so will make one for Valentine's Day.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: