// // //

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Retro Fresh

Here are two cards I made yesterday while trying to clean my craft room! My table was so piled up I could not find a thing.

I really like this Retro Fresh Designer Paper but had not used it. Love the color combination and have seen lots of cards made with it on the internet so I gave it a go.



For some reason the Tangerine Tango looks red on the scan but it's a computer thing! I used the Retro Fresh DSP along with some Baked Brown Sugar & Coastal Cabana. Also the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die 132965 and the On Film Framelits Dies 132969. Remember to use a piece of waxed paper between the die and the cardstock (Hexagon Hive) and your paper just pops right off the die.

Stamp Set: Peachy Keen 133113 and the Petite Petals Punch 133322 and Petite Petals Stamp Set 133155.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: