// // //

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Little Sneak Peek!

From the new catty, Blended Bloom stamp colored with our new Blendabilities. My cyber friend, Regina MADE me buy some! I was not gonna but could not resist and now I am glad I did. They are much better priced than Brand X and you get 3 shades that coordinates with each other so it is very easy to blend and get it perfect!


I also CASE'd the card from Regina over at Workin' Out the Inks as well. I tried to vary it a bit though. Thanks for the inspiration! This would also make a great sympathy card! This was colored with the Daffodil Delight set and I used Daffodil Delight paper but it does not look like it in the scan. It is matted on Early Expresso.

BTW you will love the new InColors too! And if I had ordered the right ones I could make a sample for you but they will be here next week.

I am excited about the new stamp sets in the new catalog and I do love the Blendabilities. I also had a senior moment when I ordered my pre-order and got lots of stuff that did NOT retire. And just a note, if you have not ordered what you might want from the retired list, it may very well be GONE! They sold out quickly!

I am looking forward to 'retiring' again SOON so I can spend some time stamping.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Awesome, Nancy!!! I'm glad that I could inspire you. It's the least I could after "making" you buy some of the markers. Ha! As long as the ink lasts a reasonable length of time and the tips hold up, I think we'll all be extremely pleased for a long time with the Blendabilities. They definitely will fill the need for the majority of paper crafters.

Nancy Dawson said...

The above was made by Regina!