// // //

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Finally...

Finally I get to post. I have been so busy... to tell the truth I had more time when I was NOT retired! I did get to play some today and have been debating about getting a Brother Scan N Cut... since I enjoy my Silhouette Cameo so much...


I used the new Blendabilities from Stampin' Up to color the flower on top. I have Copics but I must say I love the new pens from SU! They are sooooo easy to use and such great results.

The card is from the new InColors as well as the mat; Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow! It matches perfectly. I accented the card with pearls which added so much.

The Shopping List Magnet I made as a gift. I used the Flower Patch Stamp Set and used the Flower Fair Framelits. What a super combination! Crushed Curry is the background color.

Hope to get more done soon. My work schedule is easing up a bit! Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: