// // //

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Flower Patch

Always remember, most of the time if you see a stamp set that has a matching Framelit, chances are there is a bundle price saving you about 15%! Well I didn't even think, senior moment, and I ordered the Flower Patch separate then had to turn around and get the Framelit to match!!!


I used the Good Greetings Hostess set for the sentiment. After receiving my UPS delivery I had to try the new scallop framelit and I love it! And a funny thing, a friend of mine at church Sunday had on a dress and believe it or not the colors in it would have matched the flower and I made the flower last week! Too funny!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. Can be used for a sympathy card, birthday card, mother's day, etc.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: