// // //

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Star Box & More...

Frenchy has a YouTube video on how to make this star box using the new Star Framelits. Well I can't find the video now but it is called Star Box with Star Framelits.
Cute little box and not that difficult to make!

Since my last post I have made lots more of the Curvy Keepsake Boxes! They are so fun but now 'what to do with them'? I think I am going to fill them with goodies later and take them to our local Nursing home for Bingo Prizes. I bet they would love them!


It's Lynn Starzl's fault! She is an instigator!!!

My latest is the Wallykazam!

It is a must-have framelit for any crafter!

Last but not least here is a kitty box a friend of mine sent to me and it is so cute but I don't have the reference for the original creator! Made on the Hamburger Box Die!


Until next time! 
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: