// // //

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mickey and Minnie!

Mickey and Minnie Coasters!!! Too cute. I just love the vinyl creations using my Silhouette. Too funny, I made Minnie on a coaster I had here and so I ran by Lowe's yesterday to get a matching one to add Mickey. Well Minnie is on a cream colored tile and Mickey is on a white tile. His tile is also a border tile!


A friend of mine on Facebook then suggested to go back to Lowe's and get the same two mismatched tiles and then I would have two sets! I will have to do that. Thanks for stopping by!

We still have loads of snow around but other areas are worse. Our drive still covered but has drive-able ruts! VDOT has cleared most roads for safe travel. NC seems to be getting snow this am.

Be safe and WARM!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'






No comments: